An recent article in the Sunday Times talked about a relatively small organisation that successfully (87% more applications) used rubber ducks in their marketing to students and it proves a number of key points when it comes to attracting students.
1. You need to be innovative
2. You do not have to spend alot of money
3. Simple is good
4. You need to get on campus and engage with students directly
5. Be upfront about who and what you are – i.e. if you are a smaller company go on the offensive about it and ‘sell’ why ‘small is beautiful’
6. Have fun doing what you do!